Thursday, 16 February 2012

And they called it Puppy Love

This week has been absolutely full on since last Saturday. Our very good friends Dawn and Brian were off skiing for a week. We had looked after their 3 year old German Shepherd, Angel, before she is gentle and obedient so absolutely no problem. For Christmas their daughter Phoebe, My precious Goddaughter, got a Puppy called Mad Max. A Cocker Spaniel we fell in love with him from the word go. So more than happy to look after him as well.

Well we never realised how full on it is looking after a Puppy of 14 weeks and absolutely bursting with energy. I swear these last few days I think i've walked at least 50 miles if not more in attempt to wear him out. Na ha no cigar we get home me and Angel collapsed out and Max doing his bouncy Tigger impression still up for more.

I've scarcely been able to cook this week as I have a German Shepherd stretched out across my kitchen floor and Max trying to climb up my leg to get to the food. Apparently he has an insane appetite and will only stop when he spontaneously combusts. So great excuse not to cook but not conducive to diet.

My grand discovery this week Muller light Mint chocolate Yogurts as recommended by my lovely friend Sue. She freezes them and eats them like Ice Cream well in my house they stayed in the fridge for about 30 minutes before they got devoured I had to move quick or i'd have lost mine as well. And the best bit they are Free Food so I can eat as many of them as I like.

So weigh in I went to the 3.30 meeting as my day was so manic and quickly weighed in I lost 2 1/2 lbs which means I have hit my target this week so far 1 1/2 stone lost yes. Double joy as my leggings are starting to go baggy round the legs not a great look but pleased that the weight loss is having an impact.

So all going to plan and very happy with the results. Doggies go home on Sunday and I will miss them very much but I won't miss the 7.30am walks up Morden Park.

Have a great weekend people.

Laters.........

No comments:

Post a Comment