Ok I think a quick blast of the Hallelujah chorus would not go amiss. So clear your Throats raise you voices and............SING!!!!!
Ok enough frivolity, No you say ok a bit more then..........
Yes you got it I am in a good mood. Why you say well 5 1/2 lbs down this week makes up to a grand total of..............
1 STONE LOST in 3 weeks.
Thanks should go to my daughter I'm sure the 1 Banana and 1 Cup a Soup in 24 hours tipped the balance. Whatever else I am ecstatic. The big shame is that I couldn't stay for the meeting as I am out early tonight. So no adulation at the meeting so I am relying on you my lovely friends to do the adulation instead.
Ok no i'm joking 1 stone down but many, many more to go. We can all celebrate when I can buy my slinky dress for September. Good luck to the lovely Sue and Spevvie and Dawn and Dia who are all weighing in tonight.
Thank you all once again for the amazing support this week. Bear is feeling much better and made it back to School today. X X X
Laters..........
CHUFFING AMAZEBALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete*victorious dance of cheeriness* Do you want to borrow my llamas??
This is brilliant. What an achievement. Despite everything you've gone through, you've kept your head and blasted away that first stone. I'm so pleased for you!!
Still 8 months to go till September - nearly 9 months considering it's at the end of the month. I can't wait to see what we look like!! And I deffo think you should take photos from your shopping trip to find THE dress!! Won't be long now before you can start planning that!xx