Quite literally I couldn't have achieved this week without them. Seems that walking for miles round Morden Park along with Swimming produces results all 5 1/2 lbs of them. I am ecstatic especially as I fell from grace last Saturday.
We went to see our friends Trev and Linz down in Basingstoke. I knew we were having Pizza so I saved up for them now Pizza is 12 Syns for 100g I managed to eat 4 large slices as well as Popcorn and also had a fruit pie. In my defence I thought the fruit pie was Weight Watchers. It wasn't no wonder it tasted so good.
So after this glut fest I panicked and did a load of swimming this week. That with all the walking really helped. So great result this week I made Slimmer of the week and got Slimmer of the month too. I am also happy to announce that my leggings and my knickers are getting looser. This is a little disconcerting as a great deal of hiking them up is going on. But we are on course if I lose 1 1/2lbs next week i'll hit my 2 stone mark. So the challenge of 3 stone by Easter is in focus and I'm trying not to fail.
On a sombre note Ian is very unwell and we think there is a good chance he'll be admitted to Hospital tomorrow whilst he battles with the breathing problems as well as the low blood count. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers as he is really struggling at the moment.
As always thank you my lovely friends and good luck to my fellow SW buddies. X X X
Laters...............
That's great on the weight loss Liz and my thoughts are with you with Ian x
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLiz that is so awesome! 28 lbs is a lot! If you keep on track (of course you will!) you'll meet your goal by Easter for sure. Hoping Ian can be made more comfortable. xx (PS ~ deleted the last comment due to a misspell :o))
ReplyDeleteOhh so sorry about the pie mis-information!
ReplyDeleteWell done, you are doing amaaazing!xxx
Tried to comment last night while I was at Slimming World but it wouldn't let me - I am SO proud of you!!! You have been so committed and so dedicated - honestly, never underestimate how awesome you are, because you totally inspire me to keep going and to try harder. I can't tell you how happy I am for you, you have absolutely blasted this. Well done, lovely Lizzie - you deserve all the plaudits you've had, your hard work has really paid off. Big hugs!!!xxxxx
ReplyDelete