Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Smaller Knickers and Genius Children.

I'm not sure in that title what has thrilled me more ok my Danny. We are full flow in the mix of revising for GCSE's and working out what he wants to do for A Level. Dan's only requirement. Guitar, Guitar and more Guitar well if Rock Star is in your future what else is there. Well quite a lot actually.

Dan wants to study Music Tech at A level and he has applied to his own school but also applied to Glenthorne High as they have a fabulous music programme. One of his courses Music Academy can only be got onto by audition. Well he auditioned and on Saturday we got the brilliant news that he passed and made it onto the course. Ok so that pressure has been reduced but he still has to study to get his other courses.

The other big joy of this weekend is smaller knickers and yes I got some 2 sizes smaller as well. As per my last Blog knicker issues have been plaguing me they are too big and a great deal of hiking up is going on. So I went shopping and after a nervous deliberation at not automatically grabbing what I knew fit me I went for 2 sizes down.

Joy upon joy they fit and they fit lovely whoopee doo. So got to Sunday I am leading in Church and need something smartish to wear. I found a silk shirt that I got 6 months ago and never worn as the buttons could not cope with the pressure across the front. So I tried it and guess what it fit and it fit lovely. No pressure on the buttons and no danger of them bursting at the wrong time and giving the front of Church a heart attack in the process.

So ready to lead with a lovely top and knickers that fit right. What more could you want for a Sunday morning. Ok my snack tip for the week Chicken Bovril with noodles. Make up Chicken Bovril put in saucepan chuck some egg noodles in and simmer for a couple of minutes. Hey presto lovely snack that fills you up.

Ian is doing well. Still in Hospital with a Gut infection but it's responding to antibiotics and hopefully he should be out by the end of the week. So that's all for now will update on Thursday after weigh in. X X

Laters...........

No comments:

Post a Comment