Thursday, 1 March 2012

JUMP!! Yes How High

Ok mixed bag this week. From the amazing highs of smaller knickers to the gut sinking lows of hysterical mothers and very bossy brothers. Ian is now home much better but still feeling many of the effects from Chemo. I have now resumed my role of Food shopper number one now I don't mind I really don't. But when he's compiling his list I can get anything up to 4 phone calls in an hour as he makes his mind up.

So slimming club this week feeling nervous as I hadn't done any swimming this week and only 1 workout but sticking to the plan paid off another 4lbs off which makes 2 stone 2 lbs in total get in..........

So still on target for the 3 stone by Easter and my aim of 10 stone off by September is on course according to the SW tracker I shall hit it the week before my Vow Renewal. Slinky dresses here we come....ok not slinky perhaps but certainly no meringues.

As always thanks for my lovely friends who support me week on week in this and especially as I deal with the family. Have a fab weekend everyone.

Laters.............

No comments:

Post a Comment