Thursday, 29 March 2012

The last time I saw Cecil he was this big..........How Big

Ok so Cecil stuffed all the cabbages in the garden not good for a Caterpillar but great for a Slimming World Dieter.

So last week I gained half a pound and I was really stressed and angry that I managed to stumble just 10 weeks in. I know stupid to be stressed over something like that when we have such bigger things going on. I guess the control freak in me is coming out to play. So I made the decision last week back to basics total food optimising and swim as much as I can.

So I did and managed 6 days out of 7 with the swimming. And this week it showed I lost 4 1/2 lbs cracked my 2 1/2 stone and am now only 3 1/2lbs short of 3 stone. I also made my Club 10 award where to date I have lost 10% of my body weight. This has thrilled me no end it was worth the early mornings swimming, and worth all the effort put into choosing the right food.

So head down and focus and would really love to lose the 3 1/2 lbs for next week and reach my 3 stone by Easter target.

So Ian doing so much better this week saw a lovely nurse from the hospice and a combination of me going over every other day, The Nurse and the GP visiting regularly. We have got into a great routine in helping Ian at his flat. I am really enjoying it and we have some great one to one chats about almost everything under the sun. It doesn't change to eventual outcome but it does mean he is comfortable for whatever time he has left.

This is what we have been striving for, for ages and finally now we are there. I would love to say it was worth all the stress but honestly the stress was crippling for all of us. I am just very relieved for the fact we are here at this point. So people have a lovely weekend try and ignore stupid advice from the people that run our country and on a remark from my friend we should all get bicycles. Great idea but I don't think they have a saddle that will fit my bottom. Give me 6 months and i'll be in business.

Laters..........X X

No comments:

Post a Comment