Thursday, 9 February 2012

Well blow me down with a Feather

Ok not literally I need to lose a bloomin site more weight to do that.

I somehow managed to lose 4lbs this week and made slimmer of the week for the second week running. I stayed for the meeting this week (No I am not in need of receiving untold adulation....) these sessions are really good no one has better advice than a fellow slimmer. We have food tasting next week and I have been asked to make the Bailey's Cheesecake for it, Oh dear such a terrible sacrifice hee hee.

Ok so this week not the best of times one brother who is really starting to feel grotty with all the Chemo one hysterical mother who could drive a saint to drink with her stressing. But everyone got sorted and it's all calm now at least for the moment.

I had a Quiz night last Saturday and that came with Fish and Chips. I was really good and saved all my Syns up so I could eat them. I did and oh boy they tasted divine.......cue 2 hours later terrible upset stomach and felt really sick. I mentioned this at the meeting tonight and nearly everyone said at one point or another fish and chips had made them ill.

I was a bit gutted but this is also helpful in case I am tempted to stray from the healthy foods. So I want to lose 3lbs next week and make the 1 1/2 stone lost. I am determined I have a plan :-)

I've been fiddling with my Blog I decided we need a bit of decent Eye Candy when I looked at it and what better than the very gorgeous Robert Pattinson. You can all admire, drool etc......but no negative comments please it's my blog and you have to be nice.

Anyway my lovely friends catch you all on the flip side.

Laters.........X X

3 comments:

  1. The eye candy is gooooooooood :-)

    OH and well done! You are doing amazingly!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poo! so sorry! (or sorry Trev) that was from Lindsay!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I guessed it was you Linz. I doubt Trev would approve of the Eye Candy. X

    ReplyDelete